POS STAKING TUTORIAL
1. Download WillowCoin wallet either for Windows or for Linux depending on your operating system.
2. Create the file: "WllowCoin-V2", Windows: "Local Disk:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\WLLO", Linux "/root/WLLO", and update the file with the note editor available, with the following text:
3. Open the wallet and give it some time to sync. Synchronization will start automatically.
4. Go to "Settings" and "Encrypt wallet". Create a secure password. Remember your password or write it down & store it somewhere safe.(optional step)
5. Restart the wallet.
6. Make sure to have WillowCoins in your wallet.
7. Staking would automatically start if you have a un-encrypted wallet, for an encrypted wallet go to "Settings", select "Unlock wallet for staking only" and enter your password.
8. keep your wallet open, unlocked & connected to the internet to stake efficiently,
WillowCoin has a minimum stake age of 24 Hours which means you would receive your first stake after 24+ hours.